Recent Questions and Answers
- fees of b.sc nursing i want admisson in your college
23-Aug-2016 | 0 Answers
- I got 36487 rank in AP eamcet I belong to ST can I get BHMS seat in Conver quota
13-Aug-2016 | 0 Answers
- hlo sir what is eligibitly pilot course rule tell me all detail about course
07-Aug-2016 | 0 Answers
- I have admission in this college after acpc Round-2
04-Aug-2016 | 0 Answers
- WHAT IS ADDMISSION PROCEDURE AND FEE FOR THE 2016-17 ACADEMIC YRS
01-Aug-2016 | 0 Answers
- What is the Fees of the Course & Starting Salary Package
27-Jul-2016 | 0 Answers
- Tell me the b pharmacy per 1 year fess And donation
02-Jul-2016 | 1 Answers
- How Do I get into this college?What is the criteria .Please help me to find this..
25-Jun-2015 | 0 Answers
- i have 80% mark in CETmay i get admission in BUMS
14-Jun-2015 | 0 Answers
Browse your courses, Colleges either through clicking the below links or use the above SEARCH TOOL and find the courses and colleges in India
IIFT or Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is an Autonomous business school established in 1963 by the Government of India specifically Ministry of Commerce and Industry. The main aim to establish this institution was to help professionalize the Country’s foreign trade management and increase the exports. The flagship exam of the Institution is Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). It Is one of the top 10 Business Schools of India who offers this course.
As there are limited seats in the college for this particular course so obviously there must be a lot of competition. One has to be passed through exam get good marks in it to get admission. The one who will pass these hurdles will get through it.
The main objective is to increase the speed of solving the question of the students. The key to do questions quickly is-
1. One should revise core topics in the form of question and answer.
2. One should focus on the topics which are well known by him and with whom he feels comfortable. The uncomforting topics must not be touched. This decision should be made as soon as possible, don’t waste much timing in deciding this.
3. Old question papers of CAT must be revised. Questions may also come from there.
4. Trigonometry and Statistics are very time taking, confusing and tricky. But here very less questions are expected from trigonometry section. You can safely ignore this part as it constitutes a very few questions. And as far as Statistics is concerned one should go through the basics thoroughly.
This part of paper is mainly based on lines, bar, pie graphs, tables and big digits. This section is generally very calculative thus making it lengthy and tough.
1. One should be well aware of the fact that IIFC have a tradition of repeating CAT questions. You could expect some Ex-CAT questions in the paper. To get the benefit of it you can solve Ex-CAT questions on daily basis.
2. Again in this section one have to be very quick in deciding which question he have to attempt and which he have to left. Much time should not be devoted in this task.
3. Try to avoid standard table questions with heavy calculations. Give them a try only when the options are not very close.
Analytic or Logical Reasoning is given much weighted in IIFC so one should devote proper attention in this section.
1. Analytical Reasoning should be practiced very well to perform up to mark in the examination.
2. One should solve questions related to analytical reasoning. The main topics to be study are decision making, data structures, series, coding-decoding, blood relations and alphabetical series.
3. Syllogisms, questions from verbal logic appearing can also tend to come in the paper.
1. Grammar- Modules and verbal starters i.e. sentence correction and error detection should be studied regularly.
2. Para jumbles Lexicon, words and phrases, synonyms, antonyms, analogies, spelling tests etc. make important part of question paper.
1. Try to do RC in minimum time and practicing them is the best way to do it.
1. Go through Top New Stories and General Awareness Questions to perform better in this part.
If you have been waiting for notification to be issued for the MAH-CET MBA exam, it is out now. It is true that the notification is generally issued during the month of January every year. But, this year there was a delay and it is announced on the month of February. According to the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET) notification, the examination will be held on March 12th and 13th from 10am to 2pm.
About the test:
It is a computer-based test and it is conducted for admission to the Management courses. The examination is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education of the state of Maharashtra and not just for MBA, the score of this test is valid for admission of students to the different courses like PGDM, PGDBM and MMS in varied institutions in the state.
To apply to MAH CET 2016, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
Applicants must have UG qualification in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% of marks
Students in the final year of their degree course are also eligible to apply
Applicants with valid CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT or ATMA scores will be eligible to apply to the all India seats in business management institutions in Maharashtra. These candidates will have to submit their application form according to the appropriate schedule.
Pattern of the test:
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET) will be of objective type format and there will be two sections in the question paper:
Verbal ability and reading comprehension
Quantitative aptitude and Logical/abstract reasoning
The test will be conducted for duration of 150 minutes and the total number of questions to be answered is 200. There will not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
Application forms are available from 12th of February 2016
Test will be conducted on March 12 and 13th of March
Results will be declared on the 29th of March 2016
Single day CAT 2015 exam is proposed to be held on November 29, 2015 in 2 sessions and as per the reports the registration for CAT 2015 the largest management entrance exam is proposed to begin on August 6, 2015. The notification for the single day CAT 2015 with proposed many firsts will be out on July 26, 2015 by the CAT Centre 2015.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015 is being convened by IIM Ahmedabad and the top B school of India plans to conduct the exam in the shortest test window of one day as it used to be held prior to its computerized system.
No change in the time duration for the test takers to take CAT 2015 is proposed as the exam will offer 170 minutes to solve 100 questions.
IIM Ahmedabad and testing agency TCS may not be able to conduct CAT 2015 before November 2015 due to other constraints and hence the exam is scheduled for November 29, 2015 in 115 testing cities in 400+ test venues across the country.
CAT 2015 also proposes to reduce the weightage on Quant section to improve academic diversity in IIM class rooms and the CAT Centre 2015 would announce the scoring pattern in due course after releasing the exam notification on July 26, 2015.
At present 19 IIMs have become functional and the 6 new IIMs that were proposed in Union Budget 2014 have also started their admission process for the PGP batch 2015-17 based on CAT 2014 scores. Another IIM, the IIM J&K is also proposed from academic session 2016-17 and will offer admission on the basis of CAT 2015 to its flagship PGP batch 2016-18. The 20 IIMs in 2016 will include both the old and new IIMs.
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management. The purpose of this test is to select candidates for business administration programs every year. This test is computer-based and it is ever evolving right from its introduction. For 2015, it is expected to be held in the middle of the month of November 2015.
The responsibility of conducting this test is held by Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and this body has announced that the pattern of test will change this year. Even though, the changes are yet to be announced and expected to be available for interested candidates only on the 26th of July 2015, many aspiring candidates are interested in knowing the pattern as early as possible to prepare themselves well for the test. Here are some details about the expected change in pattern, such that students, who have started their preparation, can be benefited:
Expected pattern for November 2015 test:
It is expected that the exam pattern will have two sections, wherein there will be negative marking for every wrong answer and also it is expected that there will be 50 objective type questions in each section.
Duration of the test:
It is expected that the duration of CAT 2015 will be 170 minutes or 2 hours and 50 minutes. Earlier, each section in the test was time bound, but it is expected that there will not be any time bound this year for each section. Earlier, 70 minutes were allotted for each section with a total of 140 minutes and this year, it is expected to be of 170 minutes together without any individual time limits for each section. In addition to an additional 30 minutes, this year, it is judged by experts that the test takers will get the liberty to attempt the test in any sectional order and they will also be in a position to move between section. Earlier, test takers had no other option other than attempting the Quantitative ability and data interpretation section as the first.
There will be two sections in this test and they are:
Quantitative ability and data interpretation
Verbal ability and logical reasoning
Each of these sections will have 50 questions without any time limit for completion of each of them. As the name implies, the quantitative ability part in the first section mentioned above will test the knowledge of test takers in areas like mensuration, geometry, arithmetic, mathematics, etc. When it comes to data interpretation, it will have questions on charts and graphs. The second section mentioned above will test the verbal and reasoning ability on English language. Also, their comprehension ability will be tested as well.
As it was earlier, there will be negative marking from this year as well. When each correct answer will carry 3 marks, there will be negative marking of 1 for every wrong answer. Also, it is expected that there will not be any deduction of mark for questions that are not attempted.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) - 2014 : Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2014 is conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) at national-level for admission to post-graduate Pharmacy courses (e.g. M. Pharm). While earlier post-graduate Pharmacy course admissions were based on Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) scores, since 2011 AICTE have conducted GPAT. Originally a paper-based test, GPAT â?? 2014 will be the 2nd time using a computer-based test.